- role at $2.1-billion Affinia Group Inc. in Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Recall Corp., a $546-million firm in Norcross, Ga., has appointed Jason Molfetas as CIO.
- Eric Gillespie is the new CIO at the $16-million Onvia Inc. in Seattle.
- ATS Automation Tooling Systems Inc. of Cambridge, Ontario, welcomes Ron Keyser as its new CIO at the $629-million firm.
- Samuel Gaer, CIO at $497-million Nymex Holdings Inc. in New York, has been promoted to executive vice president. He will continue to serve as CIO.
- Bernard F. Mathaisel has joined San Ramon, Calif.-based outsourcing provider Achievo Corp. as senior vice president and CIO.
- Education Management LLC of Pittsburgh, which has $1.1 billion in revenue, named Robert A. Carroll CIO and senior VP of IT.
If you're a CIO on the go, let us know. Write to us at email@example.com.
This was first published in August 2007