Scot Petersen is editorial director of TechTarget's CIO/IT Strategy Media Group, overseeing three sites: SearchCIO.com, SearchCIO-Midmarket.com and SearchCompliance.com. Scot has more than 20 years of experience in journalism and is a past editor of eWeek magazine. He has a master's degree in English and an MBA from Northeastern University.
Contributions from Scot Petersen, Editorial Director
- 'Big data' technology breathes new life into literature
- Turning business analytics into predictions
- International CES 2013: What CIOs need to know
- IT strategy to-do list for the New Year
- Amazon an enterprise computing power? Believe it.
- Cybersecurity legislation takes a back seat, again
- The CIO's role in corporate social responsibility
- 'Big data' management key to CIO decisions
- The power of social networks and Generation F strategy
- Business technology strategy: Where's the beef?
- What is old is new again in social collaboration tools
- BPO and IT outsourcing strategy for the whole business
- Growth through outsourcing services and cloud computing